Nestled along the base of the Virginia mountains in Loudoun County is the beautiful Stone Manor Inn with six luxurious suites, each encompassing the beautiful property that surrounds her. Just outside of our Manor doors, you will be greeted with a beautiful stone path leading to our iconic outdoor ceremony site. Surrounded by towering oak trees and the sweet fragrances of the blooming flowers, our unique space is ideal for the couples that embrace nature. Stone Manor proudly offers a collection of wedding packages to suit a variety of weddings; whether your perfect day is a quaint elopement, a micro-wedding with select guests, or a grand event welcoming all friends and family. We welcome all couples and cultures to experience love and nature with our venue.
- Exclusive Day-Of Access to Stone Manor Grounds, including the Butterfly Gardens, enchanting iron gazebo, lawns, and Wooded Glen for wedding ceremony, and an elegant sailcloth tent capable of accommodating up to 250 people with air conditioning is available from April through November.
- On-site staff for day-of support
- Mobility-aid friendly paths to all locations
- Choice of arbors to use as entryway or ceremony arch
- Complimentary lawn games (including axe throwing and Corn Hole)
- Lending library of wedding decor (signs, lanterns, wood centerpieces, table numbers and stands, etc.)
- Pet relief stations with waste disposal containers and plastic bags
- Dedicated grooms’ area with pool table and vintage styling
- Indoor Restrooms in the Manor, accessible to those with mobility limitations
- 3 Built-in bars
- Dance Floor
- Natural wood benches
- Classic white chairs for reception seating
- 6 ft rectangular dining tables & 6 ft round dining tables
- High-boy cocktail tables
- Parking for up to 100 vehicles
- … and more!
CATEGORIES: * Destination *, * Northern Virginia *, Elopements/Micro weddings, Estates/Wineries, Gardens/Museums, and Rustic Chic